Ski Lessons in Zermatt
Learn with Luca
Improve and enhance your skiing skills, reach your peak with Luca
I you’re looking for ski lessons in Zermatt I can show you how to ski confidently and effectively. It doesn’t matter what level you are at: improve your skills and have fun on the snow.
We will find the best mode, speed, and slopes to make your ski holiday unique and unforgettable.
Ski lessons in Zermatt
A tailored programme to meet your personal needs and achieve your goals.
- Individual (one on one) or small groups (2 to 6, such as a family). All ages.
- Ask for any meeting point – your hotel, apartment, or cableways station.
- Lessons in English, French, Spanish, Italian or Russian.
- Lessons can take place anywhere on the resort (according to your ski level).
- Careful and close attention to your technique, style, and wishes.
I can organize your lunch break upon your request: a nice and fast snack or amazing lunch at the best mountain restaurants.
In the case of multiple levels and different groups or families, I will arrange and lead a team of highly qualified and experienced instructors.
Ski Lessons for Children
The earlier the better! Help your children be better on the slopes!
- Introduction to skiing for kids aged 3-14.
- Fun and entertaining approach to ski lessons
- Kids race training.
Ski instructors exam preparation
Are you an advanced skier training to become an instructor? Want to be prepared for exam day?
- Ski Instructor Exams (BASI all levels, Maestro di Sci.)
- Speed Test GS Race.
- Ski Racing Coaching.
- Ski Speed Test Training.
No one can stop you from skiing… even nature!
- Combine your summer holiday with skiing on the glaciers of Klein Matterhorn.
- 21 kilometres of fresh pistes under the summer sun.
- Refresh skiing skills and refine your technique
Truly kind hearted, gentle and hugely experienced ski instructor
Improved my skiing within a few short days
Jumped off the beginners slope to the blue run quickly, and improved rapidly
It was a really fun 4 days and we were skiing by the end of it !
Strongly recommend for skier at all levels
If you ever think about trying ski and are in the region stop looking!
Helped me learn some new techniques that made a big difference in my skiing