Snow, sun & gourmet food.
Tailor your ski experience
Zermatt is renowned for being one of the most premier Ski Resorts in the world with pistes covering 360 km and skiing all year long. You’re welcome to explore and witness the highest cable car in Europe, the unique landscapes with the Matterhorn in the background, and the breathtaking runs connecting the Swiss and Italian Alps.
Stop and eat at high-rated Zermatt’s and Cervinia’s restaurants and enjoy a cultural ski experience tailored to your individual pace and taste.
I will provide everything you need to know about exploring Zermatt by ski.
- Top slopes in the resort.
- The best mountain restaurants, sun terraces and apres-ski bars.
- An individually crafted ideal route to suit your personal preference and your skiing level.
- Guiding in English, Russian, or Italian.
- Individual (one on one), family or small groups (2 to 6 students), all ages.
- Careful and close attention to your goals, preferences, and wishes
Heli-Skiing & Heli-Sightseeing
Looking for an added rush of adrenaline?
I will arrange heli-sightseeing or heli-skiing from a hotspot overlooking both the Swiss and Italian Alps.
Freeride in Zermatt
Experience the deep powder snow to test your skills. I know where to go to find challenging terrains for all ski levels.
- Tailored to your exact needs.
- Work on technique and specific training.
- Individually selected preferable areas according to snow conditions and your level.
- Heli-skiing and Certified Mountain Guides upon prior request.
Ski tours in other resorts
Are you planning to go to an Alpine ski resort?
I can help you improve your ski performance and enjoy new locations wherever you want.
- Gourmet ski holiday, ski safari, or a family weekend.
- Swiss, French, Italian, or Austrian ski resorts.
- Meet me at the resort straight away or several days trip from Zermatt.
I am based in Zermatt, Switzerland. However, I have been working in several high-rated resorts, such as Courchevel, St. Moritz, Verbier, etc. I am familiar with most of these ski towns, and their best routes and views.
Feel like my whole family improved so much even in the few days that he was our guide
Strongly recommend for skier at all levels
If you ever think about trying ski and are in the region stop looking!